General Requirements For Admission
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study. However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B. Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE, or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking. This is in addition to A(2.) above.
How To Apply
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the RED “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282039914 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N2,000 fee.
Please click the link below to access our admission portal.
Apply for 2020/2021 Undergraduate Admission
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Screening of applicants holds daily, Mondays to Fridays at:
- Achievers University Permanent Site, Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (Bunmi – 0703-847-7064, Bayode – 0803-374-6527)
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms See Fees and Scholarships
For further information, contact 0803-374-6527 or 0803-343-2195 or 0703-847-7064.