The Governing Council
The University law provides for a Governing Council that meets on a quarterly basis to formulate policies and source for funds for the running and development of the University. A council is to run for 5 years before it is reconstituted. The Governing Council of Achievers University has been inaugurated twice. Firstly at inception in 2008 and the second one in 2013, both has been under the Chairmanship of Hon. Dr. Bode Ayorinde, the Founder. The current Council is composed of the following members:
- Dr. Bode Ayorinde – Chairman, Achievers University Owo.
- Prof. T.S. Ibiyemi – VC/Member, Achievers University Owo.
- Prof. A.O Popoola – Member Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife
- Prof. S.O Aje – Member, University of Jos
- Mrs. S.A. Omame – Member, Lagos
- Bar. E.A Kolawole – Member, Lagos
- Alh. A. Hamza – NUC Rep/ Member, NUC Secretariat, Abuja
- Dr. B. Ajaka – Member, Abuja
- J.F Dara (Npom) – Min. Of Edu Rep/ Member, Akure
- Prof. J.O. Fayeye – Rep Senate/Member, Achievers University Owo
- Prof. J.A. Akinyanju – Rep Senate/ Member, Achievers University Owo
- Mrs. Ogbuyi, Darlina. C – Ag. Librarian/Member, Achievers University Owo
- Mr. D.O Farinre – Bursar/Member, Achievers University Owo
- B.F Sofowora (Mrs) – Registrar/Secretary, Achievers University Owo