Our specialist Accounting course will boost your career prospects by developing an advanced knowledge of accounting theory and practice, and prepare for a leading role in the accountancy profession. Programmes include:
- PGD ACCOUNTING
- M.Sc ACCOUNTING
II. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
This specialized programme is designed to help students develop an expertise in the management and operation of varying kinds of businesses. This is often achieved through developing strong research techniques along with an education on specific business-related subjects such as accounting, finance, human resources, organizational structures, operations and economic sustainability. Students will often be required to complete a master’s thesis on a topic related to the coursework. Programmes include:
- MBA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
III. COMPUTER SCIENCE
The Computer Science programme has been designed to teach a range of advanced topics and a carefully-selected core of foundational subjects to graduates of computer science and other numerate disciplines. Programmes available include:
- PDG COMPUTER SCIENCE
- M.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE
Interested candidates with degree(s) in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below
- Obtaining the forms at School of Postgraduate Studies, Achievers University
Candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 to Ecobank Plc Account No 5282039914 or the Bursary of the University. Evidence of payment should be attached to the application form, which should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Achievers University, Owo.
- PGD: Candidates must have a minimum of 3rd Class Division degree from Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study. Holders of professional diploma such as HND or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc.:Candidates must have a minimum of a 2ndClass Lower Division degree of Acihevers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study.
- MBA:Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a Second Class Lower Division from Achievers University or any other recognized by the University Senate. Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in a relevant discipline must have, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 to qualify for admission.