ii. PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Industrial Chemistry
iii. PGDN, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Nursing Science
iv. PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Criminology and Security Studies
v. PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. International Relations
vi. PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D. Political Science
Our specialist Accounting course will boost your career prospects by developing an advanced knowledge of accounting theory and practice and prepare for a leading role in the accountancy profession. Programmes include:
- PGD ACCOUNTING
- M.Sc ACCOUNTING
III. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
This specialized programme is designed to help students develop expertise in the management and operation of varying kinds of businesses. This is often achieved through developing strong research techniques along with an education on specific business-related subjects such as accounting, finance, human resources, organizational structures, operations, and economic sustainability. Students will often be required to complete a master’s thesis on a topic related to the coursework. Programmes include:
- MBA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
IV. COMPUTER SCIENCE
The Computer Science programme has been designed to teach a range of advanced topics and a carefully-selected core of foundational subjects to graduates of computer science and other numerate disciplines. Programmes available include:
- PDG COMPUTER SCIENCE
- M.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE
Interested candidates with degree(s) in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below
- Obtaining the forms at School of Postgraduate Studies, Achievers University
Candidates are to pay a sum of N15,000 to Ecobank Plc Account No 5282039880 or the Bursary of the University. Evidence of payment should be attached to the application form, which should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Achievers University, Owo.
- PGD: Candidates must have a minimum of 3rd Class Division degree from Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study or related fields. Holders of professional diploma such as HND or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
- PGDN: Candidates with a diploma in RN, RM, RPH and degree in other fields related to the nursing profession are eligible.
- M.Sc.: Candidates must have a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division degree of Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study. Candidates with a 3rd Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (minimum of Lower Credit) must have, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 maximum CGPA to qualify for admission.
- Ph.D.: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% (B grade) in the Master of Science degree of any university recognized by the Senate in relevant disciplines. Candidates with M.Phil certificates from recognized University are also eligible for admission. Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity as well as effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials.