To create a library, well stocked with current books, serial, documents and other library materials that shall enable clientele conduct meaningful research, effective teaching and community development; to work towards its sustainability, viability and relevancy to Achievers University’s objectives.
Our vision is to promote reading culture, facilitate meaningful teaching encourage academic research, enhance intellectualism and contribute meaningfully and objectively to community development.
Library Opening and Closing Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturdays: 12.00pm - 4.00pm
- Sundays: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Public Holidays: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- During Vacation: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Staff: Four (4) books for a period of four (4) weeks.
- Students: Two (2) books for a period of Two (2) weeks.
- The Punch
- The Tribune.
- The Nation.
- The Hope.
- The Daily Sun.
The electronic Library Unit of the Achievers University, Owo accommodates searching and downloading of research materials.
Services rendered include:
- Access to electronic databases.
- HINARI (Health Internet Work Access to Research Initiative).
- OARE (Online Access to Research in The Environment).
- Science Direct.
- Bio One.
- AJOL (African Journal Online).
- American Chemical Society (ACS).
- NUC virtual library.
Services Rendered In The Library Are:
- Technical Services.
- Circulation Services.
- Reference Services.
- Reprographic Services.
- Bindery Services.
- Internet Services.
- Serials (News Papers, Journals, Magazines etc).
- Alhaji Abdul-Ghanniyi A.adebimpe, CLN.