Candidates are required to have sat for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
As for ‘UTME Candidates’ above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB Exams, HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
For B.NSc. Nursing Science, candidates shall, in addition to ‘A’ above,
- Obtain at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR
- Hold the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR
- Hold a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) and NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms from the University website, or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N5,500 (for Undergraduate programmes) and N5,000 (for JUPEB Programme) at Ecobank Plc - Account No. 5282011354 or at any of the screening centres.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 fee.
Please Click Here to download admission form. Complete the admission form and bring both the deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Screening of applicants shall hold on Saturday, August 12, 2017 at the following centres:
- Owo: Achievers University, Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (Bunmi - 0703-847-7064, Bayode - 0803-374-6527)
- Ibadan: Achievers High School, 4, Oshuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State (Akinmola - 0805-586-0945, Julius – 0806-878-6225)
- Ado-Ekiti: Southwestern Hotel, Km 2, Federal Polytechnic Road, by Ikare Garage, Ado-Ekiti (Tunde - 0803-508-4546, Nike- 0806-660-2660)
- Abuja: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19,Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja (Emilia – 0806-555-9489, Ayo – 0805-542-4904)
- Warri: Cradle Bridge Schools, 187, DSC Expressway, Ekete Inland, Warri, Delta State (Ada - 0805-200-7457, Niyi – 0903-150-3492)
- Lagos: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos (Funsho – 0708-146-4224, Adebayo – 0803-343-2195)
For further information, contact 0803-374-6527 or 0803-343-2195 or 0703-847-7064.
Candidates who successfully complete ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
The University will provide intensive one-year lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration - MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics - MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology - BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry - BCP
- B.Sc. Geology - CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science - CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science - BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science - BCP
Candidates can process admission by:
- Downloading the form.
- Obtaining the form at Achievers University, Owo.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N5,000 at Union Bank Plc - Account No. 0043603685 complete the admission form and submit with evidence of payment attached to the Office of the Director of CEMFOP, Achievers University, Owo or scan and send via email to email@example.com..
Please Click Here to download the JUPEB admission form.
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms
For futher information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Oluchi: 0803-936-6046